There are a ton of things happening in Colorado this weekend. Take part in a lively bacon and beer festival, eat your heart out with a food truck carnival experience, or celebrate Mother’s day with a brunch crawl. Here’s a look at what’s in store this weekend in Colorado.
1. Cortez — Ute Mountain Mesa Verde Birding Festival: Lectures, tours, bird-themed art show and more. May 8-12, Cortez.
2. Fountain — Americana Spring Fling: Drag racing, music, auto racing and more. May 10-11, Pikes Peak International Raceway, Fountain.
3. Northglenn — Food Truck Carnival: Music, food, rides, beer, ice cream, and more. May 10-12, Northglenn.
4. Colorado Springs — Cruisin’ the Gods: BBQ, music and car show. May 11, Bird Dog BBQ, Colorado Springs.
5. Colorado Springs — Great Bicycle Carnival: Guided bike rides, bike tire spin art and more. May 11, El Pomar Youth Bike Park, Colorado Springs.
6. Colorado Springs — Gourmet Grilled Cheese and Craft Beer Festival: 4 oz. pours of craft beers paired with quarter size gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. May 11, Hillside Gardens and Event Center, Colorado Springs.
7. Carbondale — Dandelion Day: Celebration of sustainability, community and Spring. May 11, Sopris Park, Carbondale.
8. Boulder — Upslope Get Down Music Festival: Beer, food trucks, games and more. May 11, Upslope Flatiron Park Brewery, Boulder.
9. Denver — Bacon and Beer Classic Festival: More and 100 beers and more than 30 bacon-infused dishes. May 11, Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver.
10. Colorado Springs — Multi-Cultural Music Fest: With authentic African food, dancing and more. Movement Arts Community Studio, Colorado Springs.
11. Colorado Springs – Enjoy a Mother’s Day Brunch Crawl at not one but four locations. Brunch, cocktails, and dancing. May 11, T-Byrds Tacos & Tequila
Looking for more upcoming events in Colorado? Explore our searchable Colorado events calendar here.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More