If you're the proud owner of one of the vehicles listed below, beware! Mile High car thieves are on the look-out for your make and model.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office (JCSO) released a list of the top 10 vehicles most likely to being stolen in the Denver Metro area.
The most-stolen car in the Denver Metro Area is the Chevrolet Silverado with nearly 600 thefts so far this year. The Honda Civic, Ford F-250, and Honda Accord are also among the vehicles most commonly targeted by thieves.
Here's a look at what vehicles thieves have swiped the most in the Denver Metro area so far in 2020.
1. Chevrolet Silverado (1999-2007), 586 total thefts
2. Honda Civic (1992-2002), 516 total thefts
3. Ford F-250 (1999-2006), 497 total thefts
4. Honda Accord (1990-1997), 488 total thefts
5. Ford F-350 (1999-2007), 288 total thefts
6. GMC Sierra (1999-2007), 285 total thefts
7. Ford F-150 (1995-1998, 2012-2015, 2018-2019), 259 total thefts
8. Dodge Ram 1500 (1999-2005), 253 total thefts
9. Subaru Legacy (1998-1999, 2001-2004), 208 total thefts
10. Honda CR-V (1997-2001), 195 total thefts
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office went on to warn owners:
"If your car is on this list, be even more vigilant in keeping it safe because thieves love it too."