Aventure lies ahead this weekend in Colorado. Gather your friends and get ready for a weekend full of unique experiences. From cars racing up a fourteener to enjoying a variety of live music extravaganzas to sipping wine in the mountains, you’ll find plenty to do this weekend in Colorado. Here’s a look at what’s happening around the Centennial State this weekend, June 28-30, 2019.
1. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park — Astronomy Festival: June 26-29, South Rim of Black Canyon.
2. Castle Rock — Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival: Sewing, quilting, needle-art and craft supply exhibits. June 27-29, Douglas County Fairgrounds, Castle Rock.
3. Bond — Beanstalk Music and Mountain Festival: Three days of music, yoga. June 27-29, Rancho Del Rio, Bond.
4. Telluride — Telluride Wine Festival: Cooking demonstrations, concerts, seminars and more. June 27-30, Telluride.
5. Glenwood Springs — Colorado Theatre Festival: Designed to provide an environment for community theatre companies and theatre practitioners to expand and explore their abilities in the theatre arts. June 27-30, Glenwood Springs.
6. Telluride — Yoga Festival: Yoga, meditation, music and more. June 27-30, Telluride.
7. Boulder — Colorado Music Festival: providing access to the best of the world’s music through education and performance. June 27-Aug. 3, Chautauqua Auditorium, Boulder.
8. Aspen — Aspen Music Festival and School: More than 400 events and featuring its signature wide variety of musical works and performers. June 27-Aug. 18, Aspen.
9. Colorado Springs — Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Fan Fest: Celebrating the Race to the Clouds. June 28, downtown Colorado Springs.
10. Fort Collins — Colorado Brewers’ Festival: With more than 150 Colorado Beers. June 28-29, Canvas Stadium, Fort Collins.
11. Eagle — Flight Days: Pancake breakfast, parade, horseshoe tournament, carnival and more. June 28-29, Town Park, Eagle.
12. Palisade — Colorado Lavender Festival: Learn more about the unique purple plant used in perfume and culinary dishes. June 28-29, Palisade.
13. Buena Vista — Rapids & Grass Beer Festival: Craft beer, bluegrass and river festival. June 28-30, South Main Street, Buena Vista.
14. Georgetown — Indie Con: Where indie books are born and indie writers thrive. June 28-30, Georgetown.
15. Monte Vista — A Taste of the San Luis Valley: Local restaurants, entertainment and vendors. June 29, Chapman Park, Monte Vista.
16. Ridgway — Ridgway River Festival: Riverside and in-stream activities and entertainment. June 29, Rollans Park, Ridgway.
17. Avon — Vail Valley Brew Fest: Unlimited sample with music and more. June 29, Harry A. Nottingham park, Avon.
18. Winter Park — Blues from the Top Music Festival: Dedicated to the future of the young musicians. June 29-30, Hideaway Park, Winter Park.
19. Snowmass Village — Demo Days: Bike Demos, equipment exhibitors and more. June 29-30, Base Village, Snowmass Village.
20. Nederland — High Peaks Art Festival: Art, music, food and more. June 29-30, Nederland.
21. Salida — Art Festival: 2D and 3D art. June 29-30, Salida.
22. Denver — Taco Festival: Chihuahua racing, music, tacos and more. June 29-30, Denver.
23. Colorado Springs — Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb: Race up the mountain. June 30, Pikes Peak.
Search our events calendar for even more fun. Discover concerts, festival, fairs, art shows, and events taking place around Colorado.