Cheers your way through the holiday season with a virtual tasting event featuring one of Colorado's favorite mountain-town breweries.
Join Anheuser-Busch on Zoom for its “Let it Snow” Virtual Beer Tasting Event at 6 PM (CST) on Thursday, November 19th.
Stay home for the holidays with a beer testing tour guided by Certified Cicerones Mick O'Halloran and Robb Jeffrey. The tasting will feature a tour of the following six "winter-themed" beers.
Stella Artois Midnight Lager (5.4% ABV)
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate and caramel
- Paired with: Roast Pork Loin with Root Vegetables
Goose Island Christmas IPA (7.5% ABV)
- Tasting Notes: Subtle stone fruit and wood with caramel malt on the palate dry-hopped with Meridian, Ahtanum, and Cashmere.
- Paired with: Hearty Veggie Lasagna
Blue Point Winter Ale (7.7% ABV)
- Tasting Notes: Hearty, robust amber ale.
- Paired with: Six-Spice Lamb Chops with Rosemary Potatoes
Breckenridge Christmas Ale (7.1% ABV)
- Tasting Notes: Rich flavors of caramel and chocolate.
- Paired with: Holiday Roasted Vegetable Medley
10 Barrel Pray for Snow Winter Ale (7% ABV)
- Tasting Notes: Molasses, dark caramel, spice, and raisin.
- Paired with: Classic Bread Pudding
Elysian BiFrost Winter Ale (8.3% ABV)
- Tasting Notes: Bold, spicy, citrusy hops
- Paired with: Spiced Ginger Cake
Tickets are $10. Once signed up, participants will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom session, including a list of beverages to purchase from a local retailer as well as a printable “Let it Snow” digital tasting guide.
To sign up for the “Let it Snow” Virtual Tasting, please visit BudweiserTours.com.