The FBI is asking the community for any information on the "Brazen Bandits" who are suspected of committing 10 bank robberies around the Denver metro since January.
Officials said in each of the bank robberies three suspects have used a "take-over" style robbery where they've held bank employees and customers at gunpoint before fleeing.
Each suspect has been described as having a thin build and vary in height. One suspect is approximately 5 foot 4 to 5 foot 6, the second is 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 10 and the last suspect is 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 10.
The Brazen Bandits are believed to have robbed 10 banks beginning on January 6 around the metro:
- Jan 6: Key Bank at 10502 E. Arizona Pl, Aurora
- Feb. 4: BBVA Compass Bank at 800 Broadway, Denver
- Feb. 8: Key Bank at 12101 E. Dartmouth Ave, Aurora
- Feb. 8: Key Bank at 16796 E. Smoky Hill Rd, Centennial
- Feb. 9: 8101 E. Belleview Ave, Denver
- Feb. 18: FirstBank at 1316 E. Evans, Denver
- March 1: Key Bank 6405 E. Hampden Ave, Denver
- March 17: 8901 E. Hampden Ave, Denver
- March 31: KeyBank at 3410 E. 1st St, Denver
- March 31: BBVA Compass Bank at 8008 Yarrow St, Arvada
Anyone with information regarding the suspects are encouraging to contact the FBI Rocky Mountain Safe Streets Task Force at 303-629-7171 or Metro Denver Crime Stoppers at 720-913-7867.
Tipsters with information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the suspects could earn up to $12,000 in reward.