As 2019 comes to a close, here’s a look back at a few of the most popular OutThere Colorado ‘feature’ reads.
1. Abandoned ski resort could get new life in Colorado
2. Remembering Colorado’s deadliest natural disaster
3. The Real Story Behind Denver’s Demonic Horse
You’ve seen the horse outside of Denver International Airport. Now discover how it got there. Read it here.
4. The Twisted Tale of the Bodies Beneath Cheesman Park
5. “Road to nowhere” leads to tiny can’t-miss town
Welcome to one of the most isolated, most perfect tiny towns in Colorado. Read about it here.
6. What it’s like to plow Colorado’s most dangerous highway
Liz Forster travels to southwest Colorado to hear the tales of snowplow drivers that operate alongside massive cliffs. Read it here.
7. Colorado’s “Little Rocky Mountain National Park”
8. Are there grizzly bears in Colorado?
9. Surviving fourteener at cost of amputation for Colorado father
10. Rare and wild beauty found at Wheeler Geologic Area
Find one of Colorado’s most unique landscapes just outside of Creede, featuring spires, cliffs, hoodoos, and winding canyons. Read about it here.