At least once a trip to the ski hill, a liftee drops a hilarious joke while I’m in line that leaves me laughing up the lift. They’re always cheesy, often horrible, and have probably been reused more times than anyone could count. Here’s are a few of my favorites that I’ve heard over the years.
1. What do you call a mound of cats?
2. How many ski coaches does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One to screw it in and five to say “Nice Turns!”
3. How does a snowboarder introduce himself?
4. Why are mountains so funny?
Because they’re hill areas.
5. What was the highest mountain before Mt. Everest was discovered?
6. How did the big mountain know the little mountain was lying?
Because it was only a bluff.
7. What do you call a snowman with a 6-pack?
An abdominal snowman.
8. What do you call an old snowman?
[SIGN UP] DISCOVER MORE OF COLORADO WITH OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More