Looking for something fun to do this weekend in Colorado? We’ve picked out a few of our favorite things to do in Colorado this weekend, covering everything from our favorite music festivals to craft beer extravaganzas to art in the Rockies. Take a look at this roundup of events, festivals, and concerts taking place this weekend, July 12-14, 2019.
1. Broomfield — International Wine Festival: Call one of the best wine festivals across America by Food & Wine Magazine. July 10-12, Omni Interlocken Hotel, Broomfield.
2. Denver — Colorado Burlesque Festival: July 11-13, Denver.
3. Westcliffe — High Mountain Hay Fever — Bluegrass Festival: The motto is simple: “Small Scale — Big Time.” July 11-14, The Bluff and Summit Park, Westcliffe.
4. Durango — Rocky Mountain Ukefest: Concerts and ukulele workshops for all levels of musicians. July 11-14, Durango.
5. Wiggins — MEC Rocky Mountain Classic: Colorado’s premier registered sporting clays event. July 11-14, Longmeadow Game Resort, Clays Club & Event Center, Wiggins.
6. Fountain — TruckIt Country Fest: Truck show, autocross, music and more. July 12-13, Pikes Peak International Raceway, Fountain.
7. Longmont — Rhythm on the River: Entertainment, runs, food and more. July 12-13, Roger’s Grove, Longmont.
8. Olathe — Nightvision Festival: Christian music festival. July 12-13, Community Park. Olathe.
9. Fort Morgan — Bobstock Music Festival: Headlined by Mark McGrath, Firehouse and Lita Ford. July 12-13, Fort Morgan City Park, Fort Morgan.
10. Denver — Colorado Black Arts Festival: Showcasing the talents of local, regional, and national African Americans in art and culture. July 12-14, City Park, Denver.
11. Littleton — Colorado Irish Festival: If you can’t be in Ireland, be at the Colorado Irish Festival. July 12-14, Clement Park, Littleton.
12. Edwards — Art on the Rockies: Fine art, kid’s zone and more. July 12-14, Colorado Mountain College, Edwards.
13. Telluride — The Ride Festival: Stellar rock and roll music. July 12-14, Telluride.
14. Montrose — Black Canyon Quilt Show: Vendors, classes, demonstrations and more. July 12-14, Montrose Pavilion, Montrose.
15. Silverthorne — Fine Art Festival: More than 50 artisans from 13 categories. July 12-14, Silverthorne.
16. Pueblo — Festival Fridays: Music, food, cash bar and dancing. Fridays, July 12-Aug. 9, Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, Pueblo.
17. Colorado Springs — Blues Under the Bridge: Enjoy the music of Tab Benoit, Nikki Hill and more at a unique spot. July 13, under the bridge, 218 W. Colorado Ave.
18. Breckenridge — Summer Beer Festival: With 50 breweries for tastings and live music. July 13, Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, main parking lot, Breckenridge.
19. Salida — Brewers Rendezvous: July 13, Riverside Park, Salida.
20. Centennial — Brew-N-Que: Music, BBQ and beer. July 13, Centennial Center Park, Centennial.
21. Denver — Urban Market: Denver’s premier open-air marketplace with live concert at noon. July 13, 18, 27 and 28, Skyline Park, Denver.
22. Colorado Springs — Pridefest: The official Colorado Springs LGBT Pride festival and parade. July 13-14, America the Beautiful Park, Colorado Springs.
23. Broomfield — Flatiron Crossing Fine Art Festival: Artists from around the country. July 13-14, Broomfield.
24. Keystone — Wine and Jazz Festival: River Run braids hundreds of wines into a picturesque piazza of wine seminars and deluxe jazz ensembles. July 13-14, Keystone.
25. Grand Lake — Buffalo Days Festival: Music, activities and buffalo food. July 13-14, Grand Lake.
26. Winter Park — Alpine ArtAffair: Outdoor juried show. July 13-14, Hideaway Park, Winter Park.
27. Steamboat Springs — Art in the Park: More than 150 vendors, food, drink and more. July 13-14, West Lincoln Park, Steamboat Springs.
28. Denver — Fairmount Cemetery Car Show: Cars and food trucks. July 14, Fairmount Cemetery, Denver.
29. Boulder — Boulder Market: Boulder’s Premier Open Air Marketplace with more than 75 vendors, music and family fun. July 14, Central Park, Boulder.
Explore things to do in Colorado today, this weekend and beyond through our searchable events calendar here.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More