Get outside and explore Colorado festivals this weekend. Whether you’re traveling, a local, or new to the Centennial State, you’re sure to have a fun-filled weekend at one of the many festivals and events happening in Colorado. Here’s a look at a few of our favorite events kicking off in Colorado this weekend, June 14-16, 2019.
1. Craig — Whittle the Wood Rendezvous: Watch chainsaw artists work. June 12-15, Craig.
2. Steamboat Springs — Mustang Roundup: Car show with more than 400 Mustangs. June 12-16, Steamboat Springs.
3. Salida — FIBArk: First in Boating on the Arkansas is America’s oldest whitewater festival. June 13-16, Riverside Park, Salida.
4. Boulder — Hanuman Festival: Yoga and music festival. June 13-16, Boulder.
5. Grand Junction — Country Jam Music Festival: More than featuring 30 bands on three stages. June 13-16, Grand Junction.
6. Kremmling — Kremmling Days: Fireman Games, contests, parade down Park Avenue and more. June 14, Kremmling.
7. Aurora — Summer in the City: Event just for kids with healthy snacks, inflatables field games and more. June 14, Municipal Center, Aurora.
8. Centennial — Summer Kickoff: Live music, food trucks and local vendors. June 14, Centennial Center Park, Centennial.
9. Colorado Springs — June Jubilee: Celebration of fine visual arts and handcrafted goods. June 14-15, Acacia Park, Colorado Springs.
10. Pueblo — Colorado Square Dance Festival: June 14-15, Pueblo Convention Center, Pueblo.
11. Denver — Electric Funeral Fest IV: Denver’s premiere heavy music festival. June 14-15, 3 Kings Tavern, Denver.
12. Colorado Springs — Pikes Peak Celtic Fest: Bagpipes, fish and chips and Irish dancers. June 14-16, Western Museum of Mining & Industry, 225 North Gate Blvd.
13. Denver — BBQ Festival: Grab a slab, pound some pork, and bury your face in some brisket while enjoying cold drinks and killer live music. June 14-16, Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver.
14. Palisade — Palisade Bluegrass and Roots Music Festival: June 14-16, Riverbend Park, Palisade.
15. Aspen — Food and Wine Classic: The world’s most accomplished winemakers, celebrity chefs, and culinary experts come together in one breathtaking setting. June 14-16, Aspen.
16. Victor — Gem and Mineral Show: Vendors from across the state selling Colorado dug minerals. June 14-16, downtown, Victor.
17. Craig — Bear River Young Life Care Show & Cruise: Vehicles of all shapes and sizes. June 14-15, Yampa Avenue, Craig.
18. Fort Morgan — Glenn Miller Swing Festival: Learn how to swing dance, live music and more. June 15, Fort Morgan City Park, Fort Morgan.
19. Alamosa — Rails & Ales Brewfest: Colorado’s only train ride to a brewfest. June 15, Rio Grande Scenic Railroad, Alamosa.
20. Berthoud — Hops and Harley: One of the best dog and family-friendly events in Colorado. June 15, Berthoud.
21. Central City — Madam Lou Bunch Day & Famous Bed Races: June 15, Central City.
22. Denver — Juneteenth Music Festival: Celebrate freedom, community and culture. June 15-16, Denver.
23. Denver — Denver PrideFest: Celebration of community, heritage, family and culture. June 15-16, Civic Center Park, Denver.
24. Larkspur — Colorado Renaissance Festival: Flash back to the 16th Century and journey through a medieval city. Saturdays and Sundays, June 15-Aug. 4, Larkspur.
25. Colorado Springs — Fiddles, Vittles and Vino: Local food, wine and music. June 16, Rock Ledge Ranch, Colorado Springs.
26. Alamosa — Rollin’ Deep Car Show & Hop: With live music, vendors and more. June 16, Cole Park, Alamosa.
27. Aspen — Summer Words Literary Festival: Recognized as one of the nation’s top literary gatherings. June 16-21, Aspen.
Looking to add more fun and excitement to your weekends in Colorado? View our events calendar and start planning your adventures today.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More