Aventure lies ahead this weekend in Colorado. Gather your friends and get ready for a weekend full of unique experiences. From cars racing up a fourteener to enjoying a variety of live music extravaganzas to sipping wine in the mountains, you’ll find plenty to do this weekend in Colorado. Here’s a look at what’s happening around the Centennial State this weekend, June 28-30, 2019.
1. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park — Astronomy Festival: June 26-29, South Rim of Black Canyon.
2. Castle Rock — Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival: Sewing, quilting, needle-art and craft supply exhibits. June 27-29, Douglas County Fairgrounds, Castle Rock.
3. Bond — Beanstalk Music and Mountain Festival: Three days of music, yoga. June 27-29, Rancho Del Rio, Bond.
4. Telluride — Telluride Wine Festival: Cooking demonstrations, concerts, seminars and more. June 27-30, Telluride.
5. Glenwood Springs — Colorado Theatre Festival: Designed to provide an environment for community theatre companies and theatre practitioners to expand and explore their abilities in the theatre arts. June 27-30, Glenwood Springs.
6. Telluride — Yoga Festival: Yoga, meditation, music and more. June 27-30, Telluride.
7. Boulder — Colorado Music Festival: providing access to the best of the world’s music through education and performance. June 27-Aug. 3, Chautauqua Auditorium, Boulder.
8. Aspen — Aspen Music Festival and School: More than 400 events and featuring its signature wide variety of musical works and performers. June 27-Aug. 18, Aspen.
9. Colorado Springs — Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Fan Fest: Celebrating the Race to the Clouds. June 28, downtown Colorado Springs.
10. Fort Collins — Colorado Brewers’ Festival: With more than 150 Colorado Beers. June 28-29, Canvas Stadium, Fort Collins.
11. Eagle — Flight Days: Pancake breakfast, parade, horseshoe tournament, carnival and more. June 28-29, Town Park, Eagle.
12. Palisade — Colorado Lavender Festival: Learn more about the unique purple plant used in perfume and culinary dishes. June 28-29, Palisade.
13. Buena Vista — Rapids & Grass Beer Festival: Craft beer, bluegrass and river festival. June 28-30, South Main Street, Buena Vista.
14. Georgetown — Indie Con: Where indie books are born and indie writers thrive. June 28-30, Georgetown.
15. Monte Vista — A Taste of the San Luis Valley: Local restaurants, entertainment and vendors. June 29, Chapman Park, Monte Vista.
16. Ridgway — Ridgway River Festival: Riverside and in-stream activities and entertainment. June 29, Rollans Park, Ridgway.
17. Avon — Vail Valley Brew Fest: Unlimited sample with music and more. June 29, Harry A. Nottingham park, Avon.
18. Winter Park — Blues from the Top Music Festival: Dedicated to the future of the young musicians. June 29-30, Hideaway Park, Winter Park.
19. Snowmass Village — Demo Days: Bike Demos, equipment exhibitors and more. June 29-30, Base Village, Snowmass Village.
20. Nederland — High Peaks Art Festival: Art, music, food and more. June 29-30, Nederland.
21. Salida — Art Festival: 2D and 3D art. June 29-30, Salida.
22. Denver — Taco Festival: Chihuahua racing, music, tacos and more. June 29-30, Denver.
23. Colorado Springs — Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb: Race up the mountain. June 30, Pikes Peak.
Search our events calendar for even more fun. Discover concerts, festival, fairs, art shows, and events taking place around Colorado.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More