Looking for things to do for 2019 Labor Day Weekend in Colorado? From watching colorful hot air balloons fill the mountain sky to enjoying live exhilarating musical performances to sampling hundreds of wines, you’ll find plenty of Labor Day celebrations taking place around Colorado this weekend. Here’s a full list of events and things to do in the Centennial State during the Labor Day weekend of August 30 – September 2, 2019.
1. Steamboat Springs — Yampa Valley Crane Festival: Crane viewings, speakers, live raptors and more. Aug. 29-Sept. 1, Steamboat Springs
2. Silverton — Western Movie Festival: Showing of movies filmed in and around Silverton in the late 1940s and 1950s. Aug. 30-31, Silverton.
3. Pagosa Springs — Four Corners Folk Festival: Music on Reservoir Hill Park for more than 22 years. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Pagosa Springs.
4. Lake City — OHV Rally & Festival: Designed to make access for off-road enthusiasts. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Lake City.
5. Aspen — Jazz Aspen Snowmass Labor Day Experience: Sting, Portugal the Man, John Mayer and more. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Aspen.
6. Alamosa — Early Iron Festival: Vintage car shows with more than 500 vehicles. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Alamosa.
7. Buena Vista — Seven Peaks Music Festival: Dierks Bentley, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and more, Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Buena Vista.
8. Copper Mountain — Copper Country Fest: Music and arts festival. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Copper Mountain.
9. Telluride — Film Festival: Celebration of film, community, and creativity. Aug. 30-Sept. 2, Telluride.
10. Fort Collins — Tour de Fat: Costumed bikers and festival. Aug. 31, Old Town streets and New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins.
12. Sedalia — Polofest: Featuring Kygo with Sofi Tukker. Aug. 31, Denver Polo Club, Sedalia.
13. Salida — Wine Fest: Celebrates the vintages of Colorado wineries in Salida. Aug. 31, Riverside Park, Salida.
14. Colorado Springs — Labor Day Liftoff: Balloon Classic and Balloon Glow. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Memorial Park, Colorado Springs.
15. Denver — Taste of Colorado: With more than 50 of Coloradans’ favorite restaurants. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Civic Center Park, Denver.
16. Boulder — Boulder Creek Hometown Festival: Arts, crafts, vendors beer and more. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Boulder.
17. Windsor — Harvest Festival and Balloon Rally: Vendors, balloon launch and more. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Windsor.
18. Victor — Victor Celebrates the Arts: Plein air artists from around the country gather to paint on location in our historic town. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Victor.
19. Manitou Springs — Commonwheel Co-op’s Labor Day Art and Craft Festival: Art, music and more. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Memorial Park, Manitou Springs.
20. Breckenridge — Gathering at the Great Divide: More than 100 artists. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, Breckenridge.
21. Boulder — Rocky Mountain Beer Festival Tour: Craft beer, live music and classic lawn games. Sept. 2, Boulder.
Browse our searchable events calendar for things to do around Colorado and pick your favorite event to attend.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More