Here’s your guide to a fun-filled weekend in Colorado, where there are plenty of things to do both on and off the trails. From taking your yoga practice into the mountains to hunting for wild mushrooms to celebrating the magic of live music, there are countless activities to enjoy this weekend. Here are some of our favorite things to do around Colorado, from August 16-18, 2019.
1. Boulder — Boulder Market: Boulder’s Premier Open Air Marketplace with more than 75 vendors, music and family fun. Aug. 11 and 18, Central Park, Boulder.
2. Boulder — International Fringe Festival: Celebrating art outside the box. Aug. 14-25, Boulder.
3. Telluride — Mushroom Fest: Learn all that mushrooms have to offer the world. Aug. 15-18, Telluride.
4. Palisades — Peach Festival: Peach pies, peach ice cream, peach preserves, peach salsa, peach brandy, peach wine. Aug. 15-18, downtown Palisade.
5. Steamboat Springs — Movement Fest: Transformative yoga and movement festival. Aug. 15-18, downtown, Steamboat Springs.
6. Lyons — Rocky Mountain Folks Festival: The world’s most inspired songwriters share their songs and stories. Aug. 16-18, Lyons.
7. Colorado Springs — Steers and Beers Brew and Whiskey Fest: Hundreds of brews and whiskeys to sample. Aug. 17, Antlers hotel, Colorado Springs.
8. Cherry Creek North — Food Wine Festival: This event will satisfy the wine aficionado and the foodie in all of us. Aug. 17, Fillmore Plaza, Cherry Creek North.
9. Greeley — Monster Day; Celebration of all things monster. Aug. 17, downtown Greeley.
10. Fort Collins — Peach Festival: Peach food and drinks, music, kids activities and more. Aug. 17, Civic Center Park and Washington Park, Fort Collins.
11. Windsor — Front Range Wine Festival: Wine, entertainment, vendors and more. Aug. 17, Main Park, Windsor.
12. Keystone — Mountain Town Music Festival: A celebration of all things Colorado. Warm summer days, live music and more. Aug. 17, Keystone.
13. Aurora — Global Fest: Flavors, cultural experiences and artistic expression from around the world. Aug. 17, Aurora Municipal Center, Great Lawn, Aurora.
14. Old Town Lafayette — Peach Festival: Peach pies, cobblers and smoothies, vendors, crafters, antique dealers. Aug. 17, Old Town Lafayette.
15. Parker — Brewfest: Aug. 17, Parker.
16. Golden — Fine Arts Festival: A prestigious juried art show for close to three decades. Aug. 17-18, downtown, Golden.
17. Grand Junction — Colorado Gypsy Fest Horse Show: Aug. 17-18, Grand Junction.
Find more Colorado events here.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More