Weekend plans? Whether you’re looking for a fall pumpkin patch to enjoy among the family or catching live music under beautiful Colorado skies, you’ll find plenty of unique and exciting festivities taking place all throughout the Centennial State. Here’s a look at a few of our favorite events kicking off this weekend in Colorado, September 13-15, 2019.
1. Carbondale — No Man’s Land Film Festival: With guest speakers, panel discussions, hands-on workshop and more. Sept. 12-15, Carbondale.
2. Salida — Bike Festival: Group rides, bike films, chain-less race, bike parade. Sept. 12-15, Salida.
3. Colorado Springs — Holly Berry House Folk Art Festival: 165 juried artisans from across the United States. Sept. 13-15, Rock Ledge Ranch, Colorado Springs.
4. Telluride — Telluride Blues and Brews Festival: Beer, music and more. Sept. 13-15, Telluride.
5. Central City — Hot Rod Hill Climb: Sept. 13-15, Central City.
6. Colorado Springs — What If…Festival of Innovation and Imagination: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sept. 14, downtown Colorado Springs.
7. Loveland — Pastels on 5th: Artwork is created the sidewalk by local and regional artists using brightly colored pastels. Sept. 14, downtown, Loveland.
8. Lafayette — Lafayette Brew Fest: Explore craft/micro beers one pour at a time. Sept. 14, Lafayette.
9. Greeley — Potato Day: Living history demonstration, music and baked potatoes. Sept. 14, Centennial Village Museum, Greeley.
10. Westcliffe — High Peaks Music Festival: Sept. 14, Feed Store Amphitheater Park, Westcliffe.
11. Grand Lake — Arts and Crafts Show: More than 60 vendors. Sept. 14-15, Town Park, Grand Lake.
Looking ahead? Take a peek at our searchable Colorado events calendar for more local fun.
What We Believe
We are driven by our deep respect for our environment, and our passionate commitment to sustainable tourism and conservation. We believe in the right for everyone - from all backgrounds and cultures - to enjoy our natural world, and we believe that we must all do so responsibly. Learn More